The Assessment has Begun
The creative writing assessment “Film Review” has now commenced and the students have the four class periods this week in which to complete it. While no new material can be brought into class for the duration of this assessment, the boys can still enhance their answers by:
- reflecting on what they’re writing and considering ideas and angles that they can write into their work in the next session
- check facts and ensure they have the correct spelling of technical or unique terms
- continue to explore other film reviews to glean ideas for clever ways to express a point of view
- re-visit the marking criteria (which is published on this site) to ensure they’re focussing their work on the skills and aptitudes that are being assessed this time around.
- eat well and get plenty of sleep