Kai Harper’s Theme Study: Anti-hero
Kai Harper of the London Nautical School presents the results of his extended reading and viewing project on the theme of "Antihero".
About Christopher WaughChallenging the norms of secondary teaching. Publishing every single thing my students and I create. Live in Wanaka, New Zealand - the best place in the world. http://chris.edutronic.net/
So, you're now in the thick of your GCSE programme and are undoubtedly eager to stay up with the play in English. This site is here to help you navigate through the next 10 months' learning and provide you with as much help and information as possible. Hold on tight...
- New Dire Ambition Post: 1.8: Significant Connections dire-ambition.edutronic.net/1-8-significan… #edchatNZ 3 weeks ago
- New Dire Ambition Post: Ozymandias dire-ambition.edutronic.net/ozymandias/ #Poem #UnfamiliarTexts #edchatNZ 3 weeks ago
- Say It Straight: Poem: Extract from Out fo the Blue say-it-straight.edutronic.net/poem-extract-f… #edchatNZ 1 month ago
- @HeyMissSmith @fod3 I love you for that. 1 month ago
- RT @MarkAyres: 😂 https://t.co/RG8hTyWslR 1 month ago
- Say It Straight: Exam Preparation. 2.3 Unfamiliar Texts say-it-straight.edutronic.net/exam-preparati… #edchatNZ 1 month ago
- New DoubleThink Post: Practise Paper: 3.1 Extended Written Text – Nineteen Eighty Four level3.edutronic.net/practise-paper…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- New Future Dystopia Post: One Minute Film Task future-dystopia.edutronic.net/2018/08/27/one… #edchatNZ 1 month ago
- Late Winter on the bike ift.tt/2P1GdhK https://t.co/lbS1YJX9uG 1 month ago
- New Dire Ambition Post: Formal Writing Assessment: Gattaca and the Early 20th Century dire-ambition.edutronic.net/formal-writing…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago